Tuesday, May 5, 2009

long week...

Hi Friends,
We hope that you are all doing well. We are ok, warding off viruses as much as possible. Hannah and Sarah are going to the dr. tomorrow, for a check up, both are feeling a bit under the weather, as is Carissa, my neice. So for a while tomorrow we will all four be in a very small room waiting to see the dr. I know it is virus time, Hannah usually keeps some sort of virus most of the time.
It seems much later than Tues. evening. We are getting ready for Mother's day, we are celebrating with friends and family, and a few unsuspecting moms... it will be nice I am sure... the girls have given me my present, one being in my life, such sweet girls I am blessed by God for lending them to me. My sweet pearls.... they also gave me a new study Bible that is purple. I love it!
I hope that you can spend time with your mom, or stand in mom. We try to do something for mom's that have lost their children, or spouse, so that they aren't alone on Mothers day. The LORD has blessed us with mom's, some good, some not so good, but mom's have made us who we are. We honor them this week on a special day....
so to all the mom's out there, we would like to say,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you!!!
We hope that you all have a blessed week.
Much Love and Prayer's,
Lori and girls

3 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Happy Mother's Day LORI!!!

Mindy said...

You guys are always on my mind and in my prayers. Even when I'm not here in the bloggisephere =) Thanks for keeping us in your prayers as well!

Spring is here and things are looking up, if only because the sun is shining, babies are being born and the green grass is coming up!

Lisa said...

Happy belated Mother's Day Lori, I often think of Hannah and Sarah and pray they are doing well.