Sunday, January 25, 2009

Awards...

Hi Friends,
I have been blessed with an award... from Lisa at Family Life. Thank you Lisa...
I would like to share these awards with 10 friends. I give these awards to the finest bloggers who have held us up in prayer. I appreciate you speaking to our Heavenly Father on our behalf and I admire your faith and the love that all of you have demonstrated about Him so openly to the cyber world. It is my hope that through our blogs someone, maybe many, will learn about Jesus Christ and seek Him and be with us in eternity
; 0 ) wouldn't that be awesome. Just think, to lead someone to Jesus and hear about it when we all get to Heaven--gives me chills. I want to see Jesus and hear Him say...... " Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matthew 25:23
I give these awards to:
Our Quiverfull - Homeschool...
Ramblings of a Crazy Mom
Recovery in Action
stepnnfaith
Thrifty Thumpers
Truth Christian Academy
A Little Bit of Joy
By His Grace
Confessions of a Snowflake
Dandelion Wishes
Daze in the Life of a Schoo...
FAMILY LIFE
Four Men and a Mommy
In Love W.I.T.H. Jesus
JustWe3
KEEP BELIEVING
KIDZ
Ladybug Farm
Lynnette Kraft - Dancing Ba...
McCrakensx4
Mommatudes
More Than Words
God is awesome, please pass His love to others...
Be blessed....
Much Love and Prayer's,
Lori and girls

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations, thank you for passing them on.

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats and thanks! Hope all is well with you and your fam!

Lisa said...

Hi Loriann, just checking on you see how you are doing.

Mindy said...

Congratulations Lori!! I just saw this! Thank you so much for thinking of me =) Which award is it? I'll grab it and proudly display it on my sidebar!

Tara Bennett said...

Thank you very much Loriann! God bless!