Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update

Hi Friends,
I would like to start with something that has weighed heavily on my heart this week. I have hurt feelings, and am concerned that it hurts Hannah and Sarah. Last week we were blessed by a few new people, and more prayers, which was a blessing. Then Sat. someone hacked into my yahoo account, and sent a letter to everyone in my address book, that I was in nigeria, and needed money to get home, 3,000. this was a complete lie. I never went to nigeria, and deffinately wouldn't leave my precious girls. Well I tried to let everyone know by new email. unfortunately we have lost those who wont reply to email. I am soory they were inconvienced by this, and hoped they would not hold it against me. Sadly I'll never know, they won't let me know why they left, so I can only think that this is why. It hurts my heart that the devil causes so much confusion, and hurt. Please know, we are a family that never would try to deceive anyone. We have two precious girls, they struggle with not understanding why someone would pray for them then disapear. Like I said before, if you have questions please email me, i will gladly talk to anyone... We covet prayers of other prayer warriors, and I am confident that God is with us through this all. We love to get to know new friends and prayer partners.

On other notes, Hannah is feeling so much better, it is a virus, so not much to do but wait it out. We did go see the pediatrician, and she said Hannah was looking good. I know that "This too shall pass" and we can be confident that God has us in the palm of his hand.
She did get a new nebulizer, and they usually have a cow or a pinguin or a plain black or cream one. Well her heart was set on a pinguin, and so we called a friend to pray, then we prayed all the way there, prayed right before we went into the health care place, and they had 1 left. Isn't God awesome! Hannah was able to see first hand that prayer works. Like so many times before, her heart is full knowing that God does hear even little ones. What an awesome God we serve!
Also Andrew, the boy we have been praying for, has stage 4 inoperable brain mass. Please continue to pray for him and his family. www.bellamella-melanie.blogspot.com is their site, I will try to figure out how to link back to their site.
We hope that you have a blessed holiday weekend and a great Lord's day.
Much Love and prayers, Lori and girls

1 comment:

Sarah Joy said...

I have been praying for you and wanted to email you bu the new email was not working... email me at home, you have it still I think.
sarahJOY