Tuesday, September 1, 2009

fever again

Hi friends,
We hope that you are having a good week. We are ok, Hannah has fever again, and getting congested, she swears she is not getting sick. Her breathing is worse today, and we just had another breathing treatment. I will be taking her tomorrow to see the dr. Swine flu is here, we haven't been exposed as of yet, but it is getting worse here. Several schools have a lot of kids and teachers out. My friend has it as does her 4 kids. Not fun I hear.
We also have a visit with the immunologist Wed. next week, so hopefully she will be well to go to it.
School is going well, and we have had a feild trip already. The girls are getting pictures for their projects as well and are so excited.
We are expecting rain the next few days, so we will be inside a lot. I am so glad it is almost Fall. Cooler weather at last.
Well I better go, hope that you all have a blessed week.
Much love and prayers,
Lori and girls

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just came across your blog. I don't have my own blog right now but it looks like fun so I might do it soon.

I am so sorry for Hannah. I hope all is well. I would like to send you some pictures for the project.

Loriann said...

great, we love mail. Anything is a blessing, email or snail mail is fine, please include your name and address, Hannah and Sarah love to send notes to those who help. (O: Lori

Loriann said...

Diane,
Its ok, we do what we can, and try not to sweat the rest.
God is good. Lori

karen said...

Hi Lori....I can't seem to see...what is Hannah's diagnosis? Does she have leukemia? I pray not. I coordinate a prayer warrior circle...your family will be prayed for. Blessings.