Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mommy and Hannah update

Hi Friends,
Thank you so much for all the prayers, calls and cards. I am feeling better, but will need to rest lots over the next few weeks to not get pnemonia again... I still have some trouble breathing, but I am better that I was this time last week. Thank you Jesus! Hannah is running fever again, I am keeping an eye on her. Her legs are bothering her too. It has given us much time to rest and cuddle on the couch, and Hannah has learned a new skill so to speak, I have taught her to braid, and she took several peices of fabric and is braiding them to make a rug for a friend for Christmas. She is so excited to be able to make this herself. I have also taught her to sew recently, and she is glad she can use her learned skills to make things. She is also working on pot holders, the rug, and a small patchwork quilt. Her wish for Christmas is a sewing machine of her own, I will be looking into it, but really don't mind sharing mine. She wants to learn how to embrodery by hand, so that is next. We thank Jesus for the added rest, and continue to pray for healing, we will keep you posted. Hope that you each have a blessed week.
Much Love and Prayer's,
Lori and girls

No comments: