Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thoughts

Hi Friends,
just some thoughts to think on...
We are so thankful for all the people God has brought into our lives... He has blessed us with so many extended family over the last 11 years. We are blessed beyond measure. It makes me thing of those who don't have family and friends to share this time with. We are sending a letter, note to several people we know who are alone this holiday season... I wonder... how people who don't have Jesus makeit day by day... He is our everthing.... I am awed at the honor of being a child of the kING! What a blessing... Thank someone today, not just Jesus, but someone for the influence they have been in your lives, aswell as the privalege it is to know and be blessed by them...
We love you all! What a blessing to have such sweet and precious friends and family..
Much Love and Prayer's,
Lori and crew

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Lori and girls!

Thank you for keeping our family in your prayers this month! Really if there ever was a month we needed the extra help it's been this one! I know that MUST be why I've been able to make it through =)

(Today, after having my hair cut, I went out to start my car.... and nothing. It wouldn't start. Instead of freaking out, I called my Mom. She said she would come get me and wondered if they would be able to fit her in for a hair cut too? And they could!! How funny is that! So we turned it into an outing LOL. Then when Hubby got home, we went to tow the car home, I wanted to try jumping just to see and it started! Weird. Because it's one of those computery cars and I don't think the problem is really that simple... God works in mysterious ways!!)

Sooooo THANK YOU!!

XOXOX's, Mindy~

Melissa said...

God is so good and I pray for those who don't know Him. We serve a mighty GOD!!