Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful Things...

Hi Firends,
Today I want to tell you what I am thankful for....
I am thankful that Jesus loves me as I am...
I am thankful for a special family...
I am thankful for a loving and caring husband, even when we don't see eye to eye...
I am thankful for my girls...
I am thankful for my extended family and friends...
I am thankful that I am Loved...
I also am thankful for all the blessings God has given me, especially lately... I have been praying for God to send me some friends, sometimes I feel lonely, but know I could do better... He has sent me several new Christian friends.... some I meet, and some I have from our blog...
God is so good!! His blessings fill my heart to overflowing....
I pray each of you are blessed even more than we are...
"Dear Jesus, Please bless all of my friends, new and old alike... Please give them peace where they struggle, food where they are hungry, and feed their soul in their longing, heal the hurting Jesus we need you daily in our lives, ... help us to be more like you, and to be able to show others Jesus throught us... Jesus with skin on... Thank you Jesus for your blessings, but also thank you for providing what we need, not just what we want ... Hold us in you hands Lord... In your preciuos name I pray.... Amen"

I am so thankful for you all.. Have a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving day..
Please tell someone you are thankful for them, it could be just what they need... A hug from God..
Much Love and prayer's,
Lori and crew

2 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Loriann, thanks for your comment on my blog! Your girls are precious:) I am sorry to hear about you guys havign to deal with the mono for so long. I will pray for your family. It is so hard. I had CMV a different form of Mono when I was 13 and missed my freshman year of high school. I have never had this strain of Mono before. Is is Sarah or Hannah that has been sick? I haven't read through your blog yet, will later when I have more energy but wanted to send you a message to let you know I would pray. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah Joy said...

Lori--- You have soem good guesses! One might be right.... can't say for sure but check back the day after the deadline and you will find out:)Glad the idea is a help to you.... I love stuff like that and blogging about helps all of us Mom's. We all need new and exciting ideas and encouragement at one time or another.