Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Morning

Hi Friends,
We hope that you are all having a blessed day. We are having a restful day.
I have been thinking about all that goes on in our lives, and how dependent we are on God for every thing we need. Over the past few days I have noticed many things that have shown Gods mercy and Love to us. I recently read about a little girl who has several health issues like Hannah does. This family has seen so many issues arise with their little girl. Through it all they have such strong faith in God. They are a beacon of hope for others to see. I want to be like that, i want others to see God through me. Even when the times get rough, I want to show others God's love and grace. My prayer is that our family will grow to be like that, and that others we know and meet are like that. If we can show others Jesus through us at all times, more lost souls will come to know and expierence Gods mercy and grace.

Phil. 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.


Phl 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

What are your thoughts? How can you be a beacon for others to see?
We hope that you have a blessed week.
Much love and prayer's,
Lori and girls

1 comment:

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

Lori and precious girls~
Sorry to hear that Hannah has been feeling unwell though I am glad that her infusion went well. I want to give you encouragement because you ARE a beacon for Christ, Lori. Your faith just pours out on your blog and it is such a pleasure to read! I have recently started a new job at a hospital here as a CNA and so far love it. I have a tendancy to slip into the "world" while I am out among "worldly" people and so I am praying that God will continue to help me grow and let His light shine through me. I am in contact daily with so many people and many are in need of His truth. I will continue to pray for you and the girls! Love to all, Heather and family