Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Week

Hi Friends,
We hope that you are all having a blessed week. We are keeping busy. Hannah has had a good week, no problems, we were able to go to church yesterday, and it was a blessing to be in God's House. I needed the encouragement from fellow christians. It helped me feel better.
I know they are my God given family, they don't have to be blood relatives to be family, because God has brought them into our lives. It always blesses my heart to be with them.
I am learning so much just waiting on God, it is a challenge, because I want to know now what is next, but God's plans are not my own, and His timming is perfect. I am also learning to cherrish each and every moment I have with the girls. Today we took a walk, just because... It wass cloudy, but we decided to go either way, if we got wet we could always change clothes. We looked for treasures, we found some pretty purple flowers, and then lots of dandelions. Also the girls found several ant beds, and we found a few neat looking rocks. We are going to try to go on a walk each day, a different route and see what we can find. The girls are already watching for birds nests, and feathers. They see the handywork of God everywhere. For that I am greatful, they help remind me to watch God more each day. I love to see their smile as they find a new treasure. What can you do to show your children God?

Hannah said today that, God was in the wind and rain... I told her yes, he was, she said, no mom, He is there, you can smell Him when it starts to rain, the new smell right after everything is washed off, newness of it all. We have always told the girls that God is everywhere, it blesses my heart to see their thoughts come to life, and see and smell what they do.

We are planning an outing this week, Lonnie is off for a few days, so we are going to do some history feild trips, as well as possible quiet family time. We are looking forward to the family time.
Hannah wants to type something..

hi-hannah here now.... hi friend's bye friends .... love to all...

We hope that you all have a blessed week, living in God's mercy and grace. Keep your eyes focused on God and have a great week.
Much Love and prayer's,
Lori and girls

1 comment:

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

How cool to hear those words come out of your child's mouth! Go Hannah! I love to see the innocence and faith that children have. Oh that I could be so open as a child! Glad that Hannah has had a good week...what a blessing! Hope you all enjoy your family time this week! Love, Heather and girls